SAT / ACT Prep
All classes will be held here on campus and will provide preparation for the April ACT and the June SAT. All enrollment is handled directly through Brian Mahronic at High-End Test Prep. Brian's email address is email@example.com. Once the classes are enrolled the Trinity-Pawling college office will communicate further details pertaining to the class, which includes meeting places and class materials.
ACT PREP COURSE SCHEDULE
MONDAY, MARCH 27TH 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 29TH 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
MONDAY, APRIL 3RD 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
THURSDAY, APRIL 6TH 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
SAT PREP COURSE SCHEDULE
MONDAY, MAY 15TH 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
THURSDAY, MAY 18TH 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
MONDAY, MAY 22ND 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
FRIDAY, JUNE 2ND 6:45 PM TO 8:45 PM
Trinity-Pawling utilizes the Naviance Network, which is designed for counselor, student and parental access during ongoing college processes. This outstanding database has the ability to:
- Track college applications
- Manage school documents ranging from transcripts, evaluation reports and teacher recommendations
- Create student graphs showing where an individual stands in comparison to other applicants to a particular college
- Provide data on each college with summarizing statistics on the average and minimum SAT scores, ACT scores and GPA's of accepted students
- Usernames and passwords can be obtained at the College Counseling Office
100% of Trinity-Pawling graduates are admitted to a four-year college or university. In recent years over 85% of our graduates have received offers of admission from their first or second choice schools. This list is a three-year compilation of matriculations.
Each year Trinity-Pawling sends over 35% of its graduates on to well-known college and university athletic programs. Attached is a list of where student-athletes have matriculated recently.
Trinity-Pawling has a complete program to assist the collegebound student-athlete.