Smith Field house
Opening in 2017
MARLYNN AND BILL SCULLY ’57 ISSUE HISTORIC CHALLENGE TO STRENGTHEN THE ENDOWMENT AND BUILD TRINITY-PAWLING’S NEW FIELD HOUSE.
The Scullys have committed $10 million to enable the School to build a new athletic facility with the expectation that other members of the T-P family will contribute a matching $10 million to the Trinity-Pawling endowment.
“The idea is to use our gift as leverage to bolster the endowment while at the same time meeting one of the School’s greatest physical plant needs – a new field house.”
Bill and Marlynn Scully ‘57
To learn more about how you can participate in the Scully Challenge through a gift to Trinity-Pawling’s endowment , or if you have interest in naming opportunities in the Field House, please contact Regan LaFontaine, Director of Advancement at email@example.com or 845-855-4838.
Facts and Figures
- The construction will take 12-18 months.
- Much of the existing facility will remain open during the School year.
Tell me more!
- We’re creating a two-court, multi-use field house which will be attached to the existing athletic center.
- We’re enhancing the main entrance with a brand-new design, making it directly accessible to the parking lot.
- We’re improving the Miles Hubbard '57 Gymnasium with a new floor, backboards, shot clocks, and team benches.