Health & Safety Protocols
2022 Winter athletic season
We are pleased to welcome spectators to our home athletic contests. In order to protect the health and safety of our students, faculty, and families, all spectators at our athletic competitions must wear a mask and sit/stand in the spectator-designated area. Thank you for doing your part to protect the Pride!
Thoughtful and thorough coordination between all schools involved in this season's athletic competitions include:
- COVID health screenings for all athletes and coaches prior to the start of the game;
- a mutual agreement from both schools that weekly testing protocols of students and faculty meet the desired safety standards that would allow for a specific competition to take place on a given day;
- testing of any referees involved in the competition;
- specific travel conditions that ensure that there are no stops between origin to destination;
- cordoned-off areas for teams to gather before and after the competition;
- thorough cleaning before and after the competition;
- and other similar safety protocols.
The health and safety of the entire School community continues to be Trinity-Pawling's top priority. If you have any questions about the protocols in place for athletes, coaches, and fans, please reach out to Athletic Director Brian Foster '79 at firstname.lastname@example.org.