Health & Safety Protocols
2020-2021 winter athletic season
Although the Founders League canceled interscholastic competition for the 2020-2021 winter season, it does not preclude Trinity-Pawling from pursuing some form of competition in ways that are consistent with our COVID-19 protocols. As such, thoughtful and thorough coordination between both schools involved in the upcoming competitions include:
- a mutual agreement from both schools that weekly testing protocols of students and faculty meet the desired safety standards that would allow for a specific competition to take place on a given day;
- testing of any referees involved in the competition;
- specific travel conditions that ensure that there are no stops between origin to destination;
- cordoned-off areas for teams to gather before and after the competition;
- no spectators allowed at any of the competitions;
- COVID health screenings for all athletes and coaches prior to the start of the game;
- thorough cleaning before and after the competition;
- and other similar safety protocols.
The health and safety of the entire School community continues to be Trinity-Pawling's top priority. If you have any questions about the protocols in place for the 2020-2021 winter athletic season, please reach out to Athletic Director Brian Foster '79 at firstname.lastname@example.org.