Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct outlines the School’s behavioral expectations and standards of conduct for all members of the Trinity-Pawling School community.
- Learn, work, and live together in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Put the interests of the community and those we serve ahead of our personalindividual interests;
- Take personal responsibility for our actions, decisions, and behavior;
- Work hard, with persistence and resilience, to accomplish our shared goals;
- Maintain a positive attitude in our work and in our interactions with students,parents, and colleagues;
- Are dependable, collegial, and motivated in our work, study, and life;
- Recognize the inherent dignity of all human beings, treat each other with courtesy, and maintain healthy boundaries at all times;
- Promote the interests of the students by being a good role model, establish and reinforce clear boundaries, encourage student’s autonomy and independence, and act in a transparent manner;
- Actively support each other in the effort of all to meet these behavioral standards.