Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct outlines the School’s behavioral expectations and standards of conduct for all members of the Trinity-Pawling School community.
- Learn, work, and live together in accordance with the highest ethical and professional standards;
- Put the interests of the community and those we serve ahead of our personalindividual interests;
- Take personal responsibility for our actions, decisions, and behavior;
- Work hard, with persistence and resilience, to accomplish our shared goals;
- Maintain a positive attitude in our work and in our interactions with students,parents, and colleagues;
- Are dependable, collegial, and motivated in our work, study, and life;
- Recognize the inherent dignity of all human beings, treat each other with courtesy, and maintain healthy boundaries at all times;
- Promote the interests of the students by being a good role model, establish and reinforce clear boundaries, encourage student’s autonomy and independence, and act in a transparent manner;
- Actively support each other in the effort of all to meet these behavioral standards.
Trinity-Pawling School complies with all applicable civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected characteristics in any of its educational programs or activities, including employment. Protected characteristics (or protected classes) include race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, alienage, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. The School is specifically required by Title IX and other applicable federal and state laws not to discriminate in such a manner.
For more information, please reach out to Laurie DelBalzo, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org.