under construction • summer 2021
- Upgraded entrances to the back of Cluett, including Gardiner Library, Cluett Lobby, and the Office of Admissions
- A grand multi-use terrace behind Cluett Lobby
- A brick walkway around the quad and to all dorms and surrounding buildings
- Scenic gathering spaces at every corner and at the east end of the quad
- Elegant lampposts surrounding the quad
- Terrace behind Cluett: $250,000
- East seating area: $100,000
- Scenic corner seating areas: $50,000 each
- Lampposts: $5,000 each
East Seating area
Light the Way!
As symbolized in Trinity-Pawling’s iconic crest, a lamp represents knowledge, truth, wisdom, and enlightenment — lighting the way for academic learning. This year, as the School transforms the quad walkway, a series of lampposts will be placed strategically around the path. The lamps will illuminate the walkway and gathering spaces at each corner, while signifying the lifelong learning that happens on campus.
We invite you to leave your mark on the School by naming one of these elegant lampposts, lighting the way for generations of students to come.
- 18 lampposts surrounding the quad
- Lampposts will measure 13 feet high
The Quad Through the Years
The heart of campus...connecting the generations.
Enjoy this photo compilation of the beloved quad at Trinity-Pawling, spanning from the founding of the School in 1907 to present day.