GIFT OF SECURITIES
Securities, such as stock and bonds, can be used to make a charitable gift to Trinity-Pawling School. The gift valuation date for gifts of securities is the date the securities are deposited to Trinity-Pawling School’s account at M&T Securities and are thereby placed under the School’s control. The valuation of a gift of securities is calculated by averaging the high and low quoted selling prices for those securities as of the gift valuation date.
Your broker can transfer gifts of stock to Trinity-Pawling with the following information:
- Call M & T Securities (1-800-724-7788) to advise them of the type of stock and approximate value, including the name of the donor
- DTC #0443
- Trinity-Pawling Account Number: AZD-182392
- Trinity-Pawling School Tax ID Number: #14-1601551
- M & T Securities: 180 Route 22, Pawling, NY 12564
After your broker transfers the stock to M&T Securities, please notify Janet Hubbard in the Advancement Office by phone 845-855-4830 or email jhubbard@trinitypawling.
Gifts Through Wire transfer:
If you plan to wire a gift, please contact Janet Hubbard in the Advancement Office by phone 845-855-4830 or email jhubbard@trinitypawling.
If your company (currently employed or retired), your spouse’s company, or a corporate board that you are a member of has a matching gift program, getting your gift to Trinity-Pawling School matched is easy.
- Contact the company’s human resources department to see if you are eligible for a matching gift.
- Obtain forms from the company (often available on your company’s internal portal).
- Mail the completed forms to Trinity-Pawling School: Trinity-Pawling School, Advancement Office, 700 Route 22, Pawling, NY 12564.